I was nominated by Ronald Kuteesa who blogs at https://iamfos.wordpress.com/
He has amazing articles like this one. Check his blog out and follow him.
My blog is a lifestyle blog that I started in the last days of December in 2017.
I have four categories : Short stories, interviews, reviews, women crush series and blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your post with the BrainStorms Award and follow them if you are willing
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog,why you started it,what you write about and your goal
- Answer the 5 questions you have been asked then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions
What’s your greatest blessing?
My life. God saw it fit for me to exist. The fact that I am still alive today means that my life still has purpose.
Who do people perceive you to be when they encounter you for the first time?
Oh wow haha. So many things!
- Not so bright… I’ll stop the negatives here lol Some people actually think of me as:
What book are you reading now?
Relationship Goals by Michael Todd
Which day of the week do you consider to be your best and why?
Sunday. Everything is nice on a Sunday. The air is deferent, the food slaps differently etc
What song do you have on replay this week?
Shammah – Bless My Hustle
I’m addicted to this song at the moment.
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions
- You have been given $1000. What are you going to do with it?
- What is the greatest lesson you have learnt?
- How did you celebrate your last birthday?
- What is the last meal you had?
- Give us your favourite quote and why?
It is completely optional to participate. You don’t have to do it if are not up for t. I celebrities you anyway ❤️
Thank you for reading ❤️